Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeee!

Well today is my Birthday! I'm older, a little wiser, feeling a little under the weather, but the day is going great! I got to work today and my cubicle was decorated which was a HUGE surprise since I'm still the "new girl" so I didn't think anyone even knew it was my birthday. This girl Edith made me her famous toffee crunch chocolate cake that is so decadent and delicious, I could have just died and gone to heaven! This is what I saw today when I got to work :)
My Little Cubicle

21... uhhh yeah 10 yrs ago today! lol but this was so cute


Edith's Killer Toffee Crunch Cake.... Mmmmm
After a busy day at work Kevin took me to dinner. We went to the fabulous J Alexander's. We then came home and I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a cute card that played music and a Ice Cream Cake from 31 Flavors Baskin Robbins ;)
What a day... time to crawn into bed... Nite y'all! (^_^) zzzzz

xoxo,

No comments: