Sunday, September 06, 2009

Fun with Digi Stamps

Awhile back I was browsing some of the many blogs I love to read and I came across In Style Stamps. I was looking for some new digital stamps cause I love instant gratification and being able to quickly download a stamp and and start on a new card. In Style Stamps has really cute Anime stamps, like Ava here. I got a bunch of new digi stamps and finally got to sit down with some and play around with them today. I made this card today using Ava Standing. Isn't she a cutie?
What I also love, is they have a variety of other fun single stamps and backgrounds that you could use with many other stamps you already own. There are some fun and unique stamps in the objects section, like the VW Van I picked up for only .99 cents which I thought will go perfectly The Greeting Farm's Hippie Anya and HG Peace Stamps. The Sunflower Ava is standing on was only $2... with prices like these, you really can't pass them up! :)

©InStyle Stamps 2008-2009



No comments: