Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Secret Hobby

Most people dont really know I collect cute salt & pepper shakers. This is one hobby I've purposely keep a secret, otherwise the next thing I know i'd start getting s&p shakers for my birthday or holidays, and that's the last thing I need. (I've had past experience back in the 90's when I told people I loved ladybugs, fairies and tinkerbell lol) I'm pretty picky when it comes to my "collections". I dont collect just any type of s&p shakers, I only like to collect really cute or unique shakers from japan, cupcakes, and some from new places I visit. I was out running some errands a couple weeks ago and stopped in this pharmacy not too far from my house. The pharmacy had a post office inside, games, toys, greeting cards, make up, kitchenware and all sorts of neat little nick knacks. It reminded me of Burns Drugs in La Jolla, so I felt right at home. While I was there I found the cutest little salt and pepper shaker to add to my collection. It almost matches another cupcake shaker I have, only this one is smaller and it's a little more decorative. I thought it was adorable, so I picked it up. The top where the frosting is comes apart from the bottom, so it's stackable. It's just too cute!




No comments: