Sunday, August 09, 2009

I Wanna be just like Amy Chellenge

Over at Club Anya, They there was a new challange I couldn't pass up! It's the "I wanna be just like Amy!" Contest. Amy always creates the cutest and most creative cards I've ever seen. She's one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to card making and I think she may be the queen of altering Anya too!

This was my "attempt" at creating a card like Amy's layout. I've been dying to use my Alice Anya and my Wonderland set, so I thought I would mix them in together. I wish I could have fit more fun Wonderland items on my card, but I only had so much space to work with. Plus I didnt want my card to look too cluttered.... which I'm still wondering if I over-did it???

Anywho, here's my card.. hope you like it :)


xoxo,



2 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card!
x

Snail Mail Creations said...

Thank you! :D