Sunday, August 23, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday - Forever Friends

It's another Farm Fresh Friday Folks! I've been busy with the new job, so crafting has taken a temporary backseat until I can get used to my new 8-5 work schedule again. I was out of work for 6 months so getting back into the swing of things again has left me exhausted during the week, my only "me" time is on the weekends. So as soon as Saturday hit, I was catching up on blogs and hitting the craft table to get organized again :)

Here's my FFF Challenge - Sketch #5


This was my first time attempting to alter my TGF stamps. I swapped the heads on Annika and Megan. I also used Reeta's Kitty, and the Terrier in the Pretty Hat set. My Anya and Greeting Farm Collection of stamps is almost complete. I have an insane goal to own every stamp Marie has ever made lol! Anywho back to more stamping fun! see ya next time!
xoxo,


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the altering you did on this, SO creative and cute to boot! :)

And I know what you mean about collecting TGF stamps... I feel the same way! ;)