Wednesday, November 04, 2009

5 Random Items

Show me 5 Random Items on your Desk (at work or home)
I got this from a friend of mine... It looked fun so I thought I would try it and pass it on... It's kinda fun to see the cute, weird & random things on people's desks.
Here are 5 random items from my desk @ work.

1. Flowers from Kevin
2. Bath & Body Works New Twilight Woods lotion
(it smells so good!)

3. Apples

4. A squeezable stress reliever toilet. (I know, you're probably thinking what the heck!?? This was given to me by one of my co-workers. We'll hang out after work and we tend to have "potty mouths" I got to work one morning and this was sitting on my desk in memory our hilarious conversations)

5. A cute miniature wooden doll from http://www.dolliewood.etsy.com/
She sits on my desk because she's small & cute!

Hope you've enjoyed seeing the random things on my desk.... Now lets see yours! :) Pass it on!



No comments: