Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm alive!

I'm alive, I swear! I've been so busy lately, I just haven't made any time to post. Life has been movin along with stamping, work, keeping up with my Etsy shop, you know the same ol' same ol'.... But lately we've also been looking for a new vehicle, talking about and *trying* to prepare ourselves for another move. Our new house is finished being built and it's almost move in ready. We close escrow on November 12th. Time is flying and we literally haven't done a single thing to get ready. That's 2 weeks away folks, and we have a laundry list of things to do, that's been untouched. We haven't started packing, gotten our home owners insurance, scheduled a home inspection, contacted a painter, found movers, looked for a moving truck, gotten our paint supplies, we havent put in our 30 days notice yet at our Apt complex and we also have yet to order any of the appliances we'll need like oh say.... a FRIDGE, a WASHER or DRYER!!! AYE!!!! There's so much to do, and so very little time... It's exhausing just thinking about everything.

In other such good news, I've been preparing for Halloween, my favorite time of year. I've been making ALL 12 of my close co-workers Anya themed Halloween cards w/ candy goodie bags and cupcakes. Oh crap! I just forgot abut the cupcakes till right now! lol I need to get the ball moving and finish up my Anya Halloween cards. I have like 5 more witch hats to draw and color before Friday along with the million other things to do on my list.

Here's a Preview of the huge mess of halloween greeting farm frenzy going on in my craft space. Anya isnt shown cause she isnt currently camera ready lol


Nite folks... I'm off to bed to get an early start tomorrow! ~ Toodles!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! I'm sure your co-workers will love them :)