Monday, March 30, 2009

Flickr Collage

My sleeping schedule has been all out of wack lately since we've been discussing moving. I have too much on my mind, and it's hard to sleep with thoughts flooding my mind. So rather than sleeping, I wanted to post this meme I found. It uses the search feature on Flickr.

How it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:
1. First name?
2. Favorite food?
3. High school you attended?
4. Favorite color?
5. Celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Here's how my collage looks


1. Jess 2. Mexican food 3. La Jolla 4.Pink 5. John Cusak 6. Iced Tea 7. Tahiti 8. Cake 9. Mommy* 10. My Honey Bunny 11. Cute* 12. iridescent spark

*Questions # 9 & 10 were from my hubby since I drew blanks for those two.




No comments: