Saturday, July 19, 2008

Deep in the heart of Texas!

Its been awhile since I've checked in here, but I've been around keeping myself busy! The last update I posted was Kevin and I were going to Texas. We were going to fly into Austin and work our way around till we got to San Antonio. We went to look at the area, to check out houses, and overall just to see if we could see ourselves moving there. We had an Amazing trip! We traveled all over Austin, areas surrounding Austin, and then made our way down to San Antonio stopping in each city along the way. We looked at a ton of houses in differnt suburbs/cities, and even had time for some touristy fun. Some of the houses we saw were in very nice areas, and others were just too far out in the boonies. At this point, we're not sure if we're planning to move to TX, as that's still up for discussion. But for right now, we're both pretty happy right here in San Diego.

No comments: