Sunday, January 17, 2010

Long time no see

It's been awhile since I've stopped in here to say Hi. We've been busy getting unpacked and settled in the new house and with the holidays come and gone, it's taken longer than anticipated. We've been busy looking into new ventures and hobbies to do together when we have free time and on top of everything else going on, We've also started planning our wedding reception, so I haven't had much time between everything going on on the home front.

Kevin and I started baking and Kevin has found he really enjoys it, and it's fun for both of us to work in the kitchen together. We've made a few things so far and keep thinking up new ideas of what to bake. We started off with recreating one of my co-workers decadent Chocolate cake that is to die for!!Then we made Mint Chocolate Brownies... I brought them to work so we wouldnt sit there and eat them all, and they were a huge hit!!

well, I'm off for now, but I just wanted to come check in and say hi to everyone! :)


xoxo,


No comments: