Friday, December 04, 2009

Let it Snow!

Hey Folks!
It's been awhile since I've had a post. Between work and trying to get settled in the new house, I've been lucky if I've had a chance to sit down and breathe. I thought I'd pop in since I was uploading photos from my camera cause we had quite an exciting day today. It actually snowed here in Houston!! Houston normally has two types of weather... Humidity & Rain... but what a delight as we had REAL snow!! It even stuck to the ground and didnt melt away :) This is a rarity so of course everyone was freaking out on the roads, but my co-workers and I had a blast with the snow. We made a few snow balls, took pictures and then they eventually closed the office early and we all got to go home! Hooray it's a snow day!





1 comment:

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam