Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Greeting Farm Fun!

I've recently discovered hidden feelings that I'm lacking creativity. My Etsy Shop has been busy with sales, but it hasn't been fulfilling my creative needs. Crafting has always been my outlet, and with my nomadic lifestyle within the past 5 years, I haven't been able to fully unpack and get back to crafting. I want to explore and expand my creativity, imagination and make new things. I think I have finally solved that problem. I have found a NEW love for stamping. I say it's a NEW love, because as a kid I always had stamps, but lately I've been wanting to take it to a whole other level. I also love to scrapbook, and now I can combine the two. I found the cutest stamps from a company called The Greeting Farm. I've purchased almost their entire inventory, and I am ready to stamp away! ;) I still have lots to learn about techniques, and I have questions on how to do certain things I've seen a some other TGF stampers do, but I am very excited. I've created 2 cards so far. I made one for my Mom and one for my Sister. I dropped them in the mail the other day just to say hello, now that I'm miles away in Texas.

Keep in mind, these are very basic cards. Most of my crafty supplies will remain packed until we move into our new house. I went out and bought some new papers and supplies to help get me started. I used the Panda Friends Set for my Mom's Card, and 2 Different Stamps of Anya from the Miss Anya Collection, and Rain Snow Shine. I colored in the stamps with copic markers and used random papers I bought.

The Anya on the left is supposed to be my sister,and the Anya on the Right with the Sunglasses is me... Cute huh! ;)

Close Up

No comments: